Monday, October 1, 2012

0

X WA JAY Z BLUE CANTREL ATOA PINI LA DISS KWA JAY Z

Aliekuwa X wa rapa Jay Z Blue Cantrel amerikodi pini la diss kwa Jay z. Apparently Blu feels SOME KINDA WAY about not being able to CASH OUT on his $500M. Ingawa yeye ndio aliemtema anyways hiki ndicho alichokisema kwenye baadhi ya mashairi yake

"When I was your girl, and you were my man, I stood by your side, when no one was there - all the way to the end, If you'd ever need me. But instead it seems you left me for dead.What you said with your mouth, you didn't show with your actions, And foolishly I believed it, Now I'm the one who has to deal with the let down - broken promises that you made to me."

inasemekana pia Blue ana diss pini lingine linalomshukia mtoto wa Jay Z, ambapo ansemsema mtu ambae ametumia jina lake "Blue"


0 comments: